Isn't this much better? Brighter, happier, peaceful, less populated, less area.
This is where you arrive from Cloud Six if you finish your fantasy in a "good" way the first time around. You can see that this is not so easily achieved.
"Good" is defined by the fantasizer. When you begin a fantasy, you appear on Cloud Six. When your fantasy is done, the same forces that transported you to Cloud Six detect if you are satisfied with the outcome of your fantasy. Good varies from person to person, so we must rely on forces to consider you, the fantasizer "successful" or not.
Hi, TexasCarrie. So far, she's the only perminent resident of Cloud Eight, and she's only up here when she's not working in/at/on the Texas Hospitality Suite.
Note the tightwire. That is direct from Cloud Six. If your are "successful" your first go around, the tightwire is easier to walk than it was for the guys in the Circus episode.
I'll take this opportunity to recap what we've seen, what we will see and give you a few important details about Cloud City Lister.
Welcome to Cloud Nine!
- Cloud One was the entry way fog. Remember the ladder, the fog, the knoll and the mini trampoline?
- Cloud Two was the main lobby. There, we had the front desk, assembly rooms, and the comfy cozy seats and arrangements.
- Cloud Four was the state of Confusion. Really crowded and not really happy.
- Cloud Five was the state of FanFiction. The writers are down there.
- Cloud Six was where we began our fantasy.
- Cloud Seven was where we appeared when I interrupted your fantasizing
- Cloud Eight, where we are now, would be where you go if your get your fantasy "right" the first time.
- Next up, Cloud Nine, my home, is where any one in love or overly happy for any reason appears instantly.
- From Cloud Nine, we'll view Cloud Ten, the weather cloud. The cloud is too dangerous and unstable to approach or set foot on.
- After the observation, we'll go back down breifly through Clouds Eight through Four, especially touching on things that are easier to observe the second time around, after you already know how to get around in the environment.
- Now, we'll take the tour of the Cloud Three Complex. Outside of the Complex, it's difficult to explain exactly what this is.
- Then back through the lobby, down the ladder and you are free to go your way from the grassy knoll.
I don't need no stinkin' tours! Back.