How well do you know the Monkees?
1. Which Monkee didn't change his name at some point in his life? [Nick names excluded.]
2. In what episode did Randy Scouse Git/Alternate Title first play?
Art for Monkees' Sake
What in the world are you talking about?
I Was a 99-lbs. Weakling
Monkees on Tour
3. What country is Prince Ludlow from?
4. What is Peter's game?
5. What did Kimba say happened to his leading lady?
She's alive and well in Argentina.
She's in the treasure chest.
She ran off with a casting director.
Who writes this stuff?
Get Their Clothes
7. Which number will be the big winner in tomorrow nights's roulette wheel?
8. What of the following is your favorite Christmas song?
Deck the Halls
I'll Be Home for Christmas
Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas
9. If you don't want someone to kiss you, what excuse would you most likely give?
I am the very model of a modern major general.
Get away, stinky-breath.
Cool it, babe. My porcelein crowns.
You're a nail-biter. You're a nail-biter and your mother never, ever loved you.
10. Who finds questions but no answers?
A star collector
Mrs. Gray, she's proud today.
A jeweled traveler
D. W. Washburn