The World Planning Committee
The World Planning Committee is a privately owned and operated Think Tank®.
- Pending population imbalance in Eurasia
- The problem: It is estimated that in years to come, both Russia and China will suffer from outrageous population imbalances. Due to the high rates of suicide, murder, alcoholismic and otherwise cataclysmic death and other problems among the male population of Russia, it is has been estimated that the number of women will outweigh the number of men to the tune of twenty million. China will also have a ridiculous population imbalance due to the legal limitations on the number of children per family as well as the cultural and fiscal preference toward male children resulting in approximately twenty million excess males.
- The solution: These two populations are strikingly similar in that they've both been proven to be estimated at twenty million1. It is PROPOSED that Mongolia and/or parts of Siberia be evacuated and these twenty million Russian women and twenty million Chinese men be relocated to this region to multiply and replenish the Himalayas/Siberia (in legally and lawfully wedded households, of course).
- It is further PROPOSED that this new population speak the pidgin CHUSSIAN, to be fully developed at a later date.
- Immediate need for increased humorosity in the workplace
- The problem: It is estimated that the number of un-work-related e-mails, video clips, jokes and other humorosity is severly lacking among the population of certain workplaces.
- The solution: It is PROPOSED that the following be widely circulated to increase workplace and worldwide humorosity levels.2
To suggest further world problems in desperate need of the attention of the World Planning Committee, contact co-founders Mark and Jordan.
1 It is proven that the World Planning Committee estimates excess populations in China and Russia to be twenty million men and twenty million women, respectively. Please visit the World Planning Committee's website to learn more about this population imbalance and the solution proposed by this renowned Think Tank®.
2 The World Planning Committee is not affiliated in any way, shape or form with 10x Marketing, an Internet marketing firm that totally rocks.